- Automobile fraud can include car dealerships (of car ads) that gave the consumer fake or false information.
- The terms of your auto sale or loan agreement can be fraudulent or unfair.
- Dealerships will often misrepresent the condition of the vehicle or not honor the warranty.
- Some dishonest automobile dealers sell “lemon cars”. These are cars, determined defective beyond repair.
- In Miami-Yo-Yo Car Sale and the Bait and Switch are prevalent and you should seek representation if you think you have been a victim.